At Biz 2 Biz Links, we live for guiding and building up small businesses. We work with contractors and independents to create a service where small business can get what they need, when they need it, in an all-in-one experience with a strategist and advisor along the way.
We continue to change and thrive through the number of organizations we have supported, including start-ups, small businesses, accelerating businesses and those needing succession planning, we still remain committed to developing business owners, entrepreneurs, organizations and communities to make a positive impact on their social and economic landscape, and to empower business owners.
Our Purpose | Our Mission
Our organization is driven by a mission to promote positive social and economic change.
Our mission is achieved using the skills, knowledge and resources established over 20+ years practising enterprise development to:
- Support people to BUILD a business.
- Support organizations to CONNECT with the necessary links at various stages of their business.
- Support businesses with the support and guidance needed to SUSTAIN success!
We collaborate with businesses and individuals who share our ambition of promoting positive change, together enabling real social and economic impact on a personal, local, national or international scale.
Our values define who we are and what we stand for. They inform the work we do, and contribute to our success and that of our clients. We believe in the importance of:
DELIVERING QUALITY PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
We succeed when our clients succeed and link us with others.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY & BE TRANSPARENT
Doing the right thing when no one is watching. Honesty, ethics and fairness.
No hidden agendas. Openness, communication and accountability.
COLLABORATION & TEAMWORK
Value the strengths of our team with our partners to achieve larger feats than individually possible.
CULTURE OF GROWTH & BALANCE
Growth in our company, in our staff and our clients both professionally and personally.
Innovate through exploration to ensure our clients thrive with our support.
We operate projects with SMART criteria, ensuring our work is delivered to specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound specifications.
More than just a Logo....
- Building block, building the foundation
- The Tilt, represents what humans do when we take the the time to ponder
- Red & Blue are our founders dominant colours representing creative, people and results driven.
- Depending on your perception you can be looking at the outside of the cube, or the inside of the cube. Symbolic to our services. "In the box" solutions or "outside of the box" solutions
- The colours Red, Blue, Green & Yellow represent the main colour of personality, representing diversity
- Also, being a former athlete, reminds me of the Olympics as we also use Black and White. Focusing on Excellence.
COLOUR SPECTRUM LINE
- regardless of your main traits, we all fall somewhere on the line and we are all different.
- Although there are many similar functions in business, we look at our clients as individuals and work with them to provide solutions that is right for them based on need, budget and future goals.
THE KEY WORDS
- Building - Focus on Building Up businesses. Building the fundamentals. Building Relationships.
- Connecting - Business require connections more than just potential clients. Suppliers / Vendors, Strategic partnerships, Employees, Events and more. We are here to assist in souring and linking those connections
- Sustaining - Let's talk about it, set the goals and then achieve he results. Building plans, habits while educating business owners to sustain longevity in their market, and as a business
Sometimes we forget to celebrate. We devoted this section to express how grateful we are to our clients, our partners and our growing team.
Our Awards, Merits & Accomplishments
BRADFORD BOARD OF TRADE 2018
- Business Excellence Award Nomination
- Community Award Nomination
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award Nomination
- Home Based Business Award Nomination
- New Business Award Nomination
- People's Choice Award Nomination